Sunday, December 8, 2013

Alpha 4 Banners

TSOL-CookieCake-wm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today. I have a couple of cards to share with you using the new Alpha4Banners Stamp set. This stamp set can be used on it’s own or with the coordinating die in the Banner die which if you are a Die Hard member you already have received this month otherwise you will need to wait until the 20th of this month to order it.

For my first card today I just had to play with another of the new A2 Framelit Flip-its sets … love love love these. This one is the Sizzix Framelits Circle Flip-its#2 card. To decorate my card I used the Birthday4Cookie stamp set and the coordinating Cookie Dies. I just love this sweet set!

TSOL-CookieCake3-wm

Here you can see my card with it opened up … I used the Alpha4Banners stamp set and coordinating die to create the “Eat Cake”.

Stamps: Birthday4Cookie; Alpha4Banners – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Pink; Nursery Rhyme DP – Graphic 45
Other: Black Ink; Orange Ink; Sizzix Circle Flip-its #2 Card Framelits; TSOL Banner Die Set; TSOL Cookie Die Set; Foam Tape; Copics

 

TSOL-Bubblelicious-wm

For my next card today I used the Alpha4Banner stamp set to stamp out the word “HAPPY” directly onto my card. I used the Bubblegum4Me stamp set and coordinating Bubblegum dies to decorate. I have also used the Wavy die set to create the border in the middle of the card.

TSOL-Bubblelicious2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used a couple more stamps from the Bubblegum4Me stamp set.

Stamps: Bubblegum4Me; Alpha4Banners; Greetings4Birthday – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Baby Jane DP Cosmo Cricket
Other: Black Ink; Colorbox/Stephanie Barnard Strawberry Dye Ink; TSOL Bubblegum Dies; TSOL Wavy Dies; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun DT cards! I think that little banner alpha could come in really handy.
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGOsh.....love the pooch and the versatility of those banner images.....great bubblegum card too....fab work as always